- A Bachelor's Degree in Social and Cultural Anthropology at Université Laval de Québec
- A Master's Degree in Psychology at Antioch University, San Francisco Campus
- A Doctorate Degree in Psychology at Nova SouthEastern University of Florida
- A Group Psychotherapy training program from (EGPS) (after which I obtained my certification in group psychotherapy, the CGP)
- The training program in(EMDR)
- The training program in Somatic Experiencing (SE)(after which I was certified as a Somatic Experiencing Practioner, an SEP)
- Several conference events of the A K Rice Institute (AKRI) both as participant and as staff member
I am an Assistant for SE trainings at the beginning, intermediate, and advanced year of the training program across the US and Canada.
I am approved to provide personal sessions and individual consultations to SE students at all levels of training. In addition, I have completed Kathy Kain's Touch Training for Psychotherapists.
I served as Chair of the Board of Directors of the Somatic Experiencing® Trauma Institute from July 2013 to August 2014.